The F115 has been developed for applications where the direction of flow is an issue. It is required to offer two pulse signals from the flow meter which are 90° or 270° degrees out of phase. In case of a reverse flow, the flow rate will be displayed as a negative value, the totalizers will count down and a switch output will be set. The pulse and analog outputs do reflect both flow directions.
On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Quadrature input to detect the direction of flow.
- Displays positive and negative flow rate to indicate the flow direction.
- Total and accumulated total count up and down accoording to the flow direction.
- Analog and pulse outputs.
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") or 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total on the display.
- Green LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).