The E018 is one of the top models in our range of explosion proof flow computers. In addition to the average K-Factor, 16 linearization points can be entered. The unit will interpolate between these points greatly enhancing accuracy in any flow range. Moreover, a continuous flow rate monitoring feature is available with high and low flow rate alarm values and four alarm outputs. The E-series is distinguished by its high quality manufacturing and its functionality driven European design. Ruggedness and reliability is where Fluidwell stands for and it is now available in a comprehensive well designed and purpose driven Explosion proof flow monitor / totalizer
- Save time and gain flexibility with the easy-to-operate through glass keypad: no need to remove the front cover or to arrange a work permit.
- Your crew is in control with our highly praised "know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Durable high grade stainless steel 316L Ex d enclosure for extremely salty atmospheres (offshore).
- Explosion proof according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US.
- Aluminum or high grade stainless steel Exd enclosure.
- Easy installation with the spacious chamber and plug & play connectors.
- Cost saving with an easy to install, 1" NPT thread for direct flow meter mounting.
- Key information at a glance as the display shows flow rate, total, measuring units and a flow rate indicating speedometer.
- High and low flow rate alarm monitoring.
- 16 point linearization of the flow curve - with interpolation.
- 7 digit flow rate / total and 11 digit accumulated total.
- Clear flashing LED backlight in case of an alarm.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to 158°F).