The D014 is a local, panel mount indicator to display the actual flow rate, total and accumulated total. The total can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice. The eleven digit accumulated total however can not be reset to zero. Related to the acculmulated total, a scaled pulse is generated for re-transmitting the count on the display.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Programming can be done by your own crew with the exact same, plain and sensible menu-driven structure like the F-Series, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Displays flow rate, total and accumulated total.
- Large 17mm (0.67") digits for flow rate or total.
- Ability to process all types of flow meter signals.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67" x 2.83") according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.