The D010 is a local, panel mount indicator to display the actual flow rate. The measuring and time unit to be displayed are simply selected through an alfa-numerical configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weather proof and user friendly solution! The configuration of K-factors or Span and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive dip-switches or trimmers.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Programming can be done by your own crew with the exact same, plain and sensible menu-driven structure like the F-Series, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Displays flow rate and measuring units.
- Very large 26mm (1") digits.
- Piegraph indication: ten segments.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass.
- Ability to process all types of flow meter signals.
- Auto backup of all settings.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67" x 2.83") according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.