The F114 flow computer calculates the actual ratio between two separate flows. It offers the ability to set one low ratio and one high ratio alarm value. Special precautions are taken to allow start-up problems and incorrect ratio readings for a certain period of time. Based on the location of the flow meters, a selection can be made out of six different formulas.
The display shows the ratio, alarm values, flow rate A, total A and flow rate B, total B. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection. The ratio can be displayed as 1:__ or as a percentage.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Calculates ratio between flow A and B.
- Displays ratio, flow rate A and B and total A and B.
- Ratio monitoring: two alarm values can be set: low and high ratio alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be password protected.
- Six ratio calculation formulas.
- Ratio: seven 17mm (0.67") digits, displayed as 1:__ or percentage.
- Flow rate A and B: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Total A and B - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total on the display.
- Up to three configurable alarm outputs.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- Green LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).