The F111 incorporates two flow rate / totalizers in one enclosure, including a pulse output for each flow. There is no relationship between the flows, even different pulse signal input types can be used.
For each flow, on-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection. The F111 can be set to show the selected information manually or with an automatic toggle function.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Two competely separated flow rate / totalizers.
- For each flow one scaled pulse output.
- Displays total, flow rate and product I.D. simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rates: seven 17mm (0.67") or 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Totals - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated totals - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rates and totals on the display.
- Green LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).