The E126-EL delivers accurate measurement while withstanding the harshest conditions.The corrected volumetric flow is calculated by using the thermal expansion coefficient algorithm stored in the flowcomputer. The reference temperature can be defined as desired, e.g. 15°C, 20°C or 60°F. A typical application is flow calculation of water, fuel or chemicals at base conditions.
- Save time and gain flexibility with the easy-to-operate through glass keypad: no need to remove the front cover or to arrange a work permit.
- Your crew is in control with our highly praised "know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Durable high grade stainless steel 316L Ex d enclosure for extremely salty atmospheres (offshore).
- Explosion proof according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US.
- Aluminum or high grade stainless steel Exd enclosure.
- Easy installation with the spacious chamber and plug & play connectors.
- Cost saving with an easy to install, 1" NPT thread for direct flow meter mounting.
- Key information at a glance as the display shows flow rate, total, temperature, measuring units and a flow rate indicating speedometer.
- Easy K-factor and engineering unit configuration for volumetric or mass.
- 7 digit flow rate / total and 11 digit accumulated total.
- Easy configurable via PC with free downloadable remote configuration tool and special communication cable (ACE01/02/06/07).
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to 158°F).