The F118 is a versatile flow rate indicator and totalizer with the ability to precisely linearize the flow meter signal. In addition to the average K-Factor or Span, ten linearization points can be entered with their frequencies or values. The unit will interpolate between these points, greatly enhancing accuracy in any flow range, even for very low frequency applications. Moreover, a continuous flow rate monitoring feature is available with high and low flow rate alarm values and up to three alarm outputs. Flow rate and total are transmitted with an analog and scaled pulse output.
The display shows flow rate, total, accumulated total, alarm values, alarm messages and status. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Ten point linearization of the flow curve - with interpolation.
- Flow rate monitoring: two alarm values can be set: low and high flow rate alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be password protected.
- Analog and pulse outputs.
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Flow rate: seven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total on the display.
- Up to three configurable alarm or scaled pulse outputs.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- Green LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).