The F093 is a local indicator to monitor the tachometer engine speed with running hours simultaneously. The running hours can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice. The eleven digit accumulated running hours however can not be reset to zero.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Displays engine speed and running hours simultaneously.
- Various alarm values can be entered: low / high engine speed alarm and total running hours alarm.
- Large 17mm (0.67") digits for engine speed or running hours.
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of an alarm; intensity adjustable.
- Auto backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).