The F011 is a local indicator which displays the running total and accumulated total simultaneously. Total can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice. The accumulated total can register up to 11 digits and is backed-up in EEPROM memory every minute, just as the running total. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alphanumeric configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weather proof and user-friendly solution!
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Displays total and accumulated total simultaneously.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for totalizers: ml, L, m³, GAL, USGAL, kg, lb, bbl or no unit.
- Green or amber LED backlight with adjustable intensity.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).