he F016 is a local indicator which displays the actual flow rate, total and accumulated total. In addition to the average K-Factor or Span, eight linearization points can be entered with their frequencies or values. The unit will interpolate between these points, greatly enhancing accuracy in any flow range, even for very low frequency applications. This linearization affects all displayed information as well as the pulse output.
On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Eight point linearization of the flow curve - with interpolation.
- Scaled pulse output reflecting the accumulated total.
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") or 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total.
- Green or amber LED backlight with adjustable intensity.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).