The F112 is a versatile flow rate indicator and totalizer with the ability to precisely linearize the flow meter signal. In addition to the average K-Factor or Span, fifteen linearization points can be entered with their frequencies or values. The unit will interpolate between these points, greatly enhancing accuracy in any flow range, even for very low frequency applications. This linearization affects all displayed information as well as the output signals.
The display shows flow rate, total and accumulated total. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Fifteen point linearization of the flow curve - with interpolation.
- Analog and pulse outputs.
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") or 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total on the display.
- Remote control input to reset total or to lock the "clear total" button.
- Green LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).