The D090 is a local, panel mount indicator to display the actual process value, range and loop current. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alfa-numerical configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weather proof and user friendly solution! The configuration of Span, offset and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive dip-switches or trimmers.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Programming can be done by your own crew with the exact same, plain and sensible menu-driven structure like the F-Series, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Universal input loop powered indicator.
- Very large 26mm (1") digits.
- Displays the actual value, measuring unit and loop current.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units:
%, PPM, meter, m, cm, mm, ft, sqft, ML, L, NL, M³, nM³, GAL, USGAL, IGAL, bbl, CUFT, mg, g, kg, ton, lb, psi, psig, mbar, bar, barg, °C, °F, K, P, RPM, K, KPA, pH, mV or no unit (others on request).
- Selectable on-screen time units for flow rate:
/sec, /min, /hour, /day or no unit.
- Number of digits for actual value: 5½.
- Piegraph indication: ten segments.
- Auto backup of all settings.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67" x 2.83") according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.