The F116 flow computer has been developed to calculate differential / consumption or total volume. The usual difficulties encountered in such applications include: pulsating flows, very low consumption readings, vibration and high ambient temperatures. These are all well catered for in the design and operation of the F116. The pulse and analog outputs do reflect the calculated differential or sum value.
The display shows flow rate, total and accumulated total. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Calculates differential flow rate (consumption), total and accumulated total of flow A and B.
- Calculates the sum flow rate, total and accumulated total of flow A and B.
- Precautions for pulsating flows and very low consumption readings.
- Analog and pulse outputs.
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") or 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total on the display.
- Green LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).