The D011 is a local, panel mount indicator to display the running total and accumulated total. Total can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice. A non-resettable accumulated total is available with eleven digits. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alfa-numerical configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weather proof and userfriendly solution!
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Programming can be done by your own crew with the exact same, plain and sensible menu-driven structure like the F-Series, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Displays running total and accumulated total.
- Large 17mm (0.67") digits for resettable total and 8mm (0.31") for non resettable accumulated total.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units.
- Ability to process all types of flow meter signals.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67" x 2.83") according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.