The F193 is a versatile large digit Modbus display. All displayed information and signal outputs are controlled through the Modbus ASCII / RTU communication protocol. Information of nine different tanks or products can be displayed with an automatic toggle function or can be selected by the operator. Of course, it can also be selected and locked through communication.
Further, up to four control or alarm outputs can be controlled directly or being linked to an alarm status of the nine products: an alarm message will be displayed and the related relay(s) switched. Also available is an analog output signal, fully controlled through the communication. For security reasons, all outputs can be switched-off automatically in case of a communication break-down.
The display shows the actual value, product / tank ID, measuring unit, alarm messages and status.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Fully controlled through Modbus ASCII / RTU communication protocol.
- Nine different product or tank values can be displayed.
- Displays actual value, product / tank I.D., measuring unit, status and alarm messages.
- Actual values are operator selectable or with the automatic toggle function.
- Up to four alarm outputs can be controlled through communication or related to actual product values.
- Alarms can be terminated through communication or after operator interaction.
- One analog output controlled through communication.
- Actual value: six large 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Green LED backlight.
- Backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).