The F126-EG flow computer has been developed to calculate corrected gas volume at normal conditions. The corrected volumetric flow is calculated by measuring the uncorrected volumetric flow, actual line temperature and pressure which are processed with the equations stored in the flow computer. A compressibility factor can be set to approach a real gas behavior. The reference conditions can be defined as desired (e.g. 15°C or 60°F and 1.013 bar).
The display shows the compensated flow rate, total, accumulated total and the actual line temperature and pressure. On-screen engineering units like Nm³ are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Calculates compensated flow rate, total and accumulated total.
- Displays actual line pressure and temperature.
- Analog output signal reflecting the corrected flow rate.
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Flow rate: seven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Temperature: six 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Pressure: six 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Engineering units for flow rate, total, temperature and pressure on the display.
- Green LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).