The Cox EC80 Flow Processor is a programmable electronic processor, providing total compensation to enhance flow meter accuracy, while extending the linear flow range. Packaging is provided for remote, direct or embedded mounting to support most installation or application requirements.
Provides Total Compensation. Enhances Flow Meter Accuracy.
The compact design includes both single and dual frequency inputs from 4 or 10 ohm pickups, as well an RTD input and an additional analog input for other temperature inputs. The EC80 processor tracks all variables to compensate for viscous and inertial effects, using proven Strouhal-Roshko algorithms. Enhanced DSP technology allows for exceptional signal characterization using a 32-bit floating point processor at 150 MHz, capable of producing a 100 microsecond speed of response.
- Enhanced low-flow resolution and output smoothing
- Dynamic response to changing conditions with fully compensated output
- Easily interfaces to data acquisition or control system
- No need for additional amplifiers or signal conditioners, yielding cost savings
- User assigned output variables allows for greater ease of system integration