The 84125C is EMI equipment from Agilent.
- Automatic filter tracking
- Input overload protection
- Low system noise
- Interchangeable high-pass filters for 1.5 GHz, 3.5 GHz and 8.25 GHz cut-off frequencies
- Actual field strength results directly displayed in dBµV/m
- Test set is designed for tripod or antenna mast mounting, or it can be hand-held
- Comes installed on a test cart for easy mobility
To help electronic equipment manufacturers save time by eliminating the need to piece together and characterize components required for testing electromagnetic interference (EMI) at microwave frequencies, Agilent has produced the industry's first fully configured and characterized system for accurately measuring EMI in the 1 GHz to 40 GHz range from intentional and unintentional radiators. The Agilent 84125C is fully integrated and calibrated for testing products to rigorous U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulations and proposed European EMI standards above 1 GHz. Microwave EMI regulations affect a wide range of wireless networks products including cordless telephones, pagers, security monitors, spread spectrum transceivers, computers, and Fibre Channel LAN products. Electronic device manufacturers, EMC test laboratories and regulatory authorities will find this system a valuable addition to existing EMI test capabilities. The Agilent 84125C microwave EMI measurement system has the frequency range and sensitivity to meet your needs today and in the future.