The ECAT is EMI equipment from KeyTek. EMI equipment is used to test the immunity of a circuit or system.
- Tests for pulsed EMI hazards: EFT, Surge, PQF™
- Ideal test system to address most applicable EMC & Telecom standards, including CE Mark/IEC standards
- Easy-to-use Windows-based application software for quick implementation of international & national test routines
- Virtual Front Panel™ retains key operating parameters during set up & testing
- Multi-level system interlock architecture provides maximum safety
- Single output port/instant mode switching
- AC Mains current monitoring
- Accurate automatic report generation
- Flexible, economically upgradable architecture
- E-Class Series 100: Control Center
- E502B: Electrical Surge Network
- E571: Data+Telecom Line Coupler/Decoupler
- E510A: 10 kV Wave Surge Network Plug-in module
- E4551kV: Single Phase Surge and EFT Coupler/decoupler
- Tower/base unit
The KeyTek ECAT is a modular, full capability EMC test system for measuring and analyzing the vulnerability of telecom, electronic, and electrical equipment/ components to pulsed EMI hazards, including EFT, Surge & PQF™ (Power Quality Failure).
A powerful design and production tool, the KeyTek ECAT is the premier EMC test system to meet Telcordia, UL, FCC, and IEC standards. It features a totally integrated modular architecture that enables manufacturers and designers to easily and rapidly test for all pulsed EMI threats including pre-compliance, production sampling and final compliance.