The STE3500 is EMI equipment from Ramsey. EMI equipment is used to test the immunity of a circuit or system.
- Wireless device testing
- Perfect for 802.11a, b, g
- Cellular, PCS, GSM 3G Testing
- Bluetooth, RFID, ZigBee testing
- Wide variety of I/O options
- RF radiating test fixture models for absolute repeatability testing
- Stock models to fit your custom applications
- RF absorbent foam liner
- Exclusive double lip RF tight gasket
- Universal I/O connector interface plate
- Easy release latch system
- Dual gas filled cover struts
- Designed to test complete systems
The Ramsey STE3500 is designed specifically for Wireless Communications circuit board production testing where there is a need for a large footprint for isolating oversized boards and minimal height to allow for easy device placement. The lid opens automatically using the internally mounted dual precision air pistons once the dual heavy duty latches are released.
Construction meets the same standards as our popular STE3300 and incorporates the same double gasketed lid to provide the highest attenuation factor at the best value. The I/O panel is located close to the bottom of the rear panel to keep the cabling as close to the device under test as possible. All connectors are milled into a removable 304 stainless steel panel to allow for future requirements when needed.