The TC5060B is EMI equipment from Tescom.
- Radiation and susceptibility test
- Broadband TEM Cell up to 3 GHz
- Small size, Small footprint for desktop application
- High effective shielding
- Typical VSWR less than 1.7; 100 MHz-3 GHz
- Effective Shielding, greater than 80dB
- Path Loss: 22dB Typical
- Effective Shielding: > 80dB up to 2 GHz, > 70dB 2 GHz ~ 3 GHz
- Effective Cell Height: 220 mm
- Field Strength at Test Point: 13 dBuV/m at 1 uV input
- Data Connector: DB25(p) outside, DB25(s) inside
- RF Connector: N(f) outside, SMA(f) outside and SMA(f) inside
- 25 pin D-Type Data Connector
- RF Connector: SMA Type
The TC-5060B, an economy UHF TEM Cell generates a consistent Electromagnetic field for testing small RF devices such as Pagers, GPS Receivers, Mobile phones, etc. An external test signal applied through the input port of the TC-5060A/B generates a consistent and predictable TEM test field inside the cell. The radiation field from a device transmitting in the Cell can also be detected through the port using a test receiver.
The unique compact and economical design is optimized for medium accuracy measurements beyond the standard TEM Cell frequency range.