The N9039A is EMI equipment from Agilent.
- RF preselection 9 kHz to 1 GHz with N9039A for CISPR 16-1-1 Compliance
- Dual Window display for a closer look
- CISPR bandwidths and detectors
- Transducer factor corrections and limit lines with margins
- 8.5 dBuV radiated bands sensitivity (120 kHz RBW, 10dB Atten) (typical)
- ±1.2 dB Absolute amplitude accuracy
- 1.2:1 input VSWR
- +9 dBm TOI (typical)
Additional Receiver Enhancements:
- Transient protection in filter mode
- RF Preselector gain and step attenuation in 2.5 dB steps
- Filter alignment using external signal source
The EMI measurement receiver consists of an E4440xA Series PSA with Option 239, N9039A RF preselector and a signal source for filter alignment. A disk is provided with regulatory limit lines for most of the agencies and typical correction factors for a wide variety of transducers. The EMI measurement receiver is CISPR 16-1-1 2006 compliant.