The devices are common-mode ElectroMagnetic Interference (EMI) filters with integrated ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) protection for one, two or three differential channels. The devices are designed to provide low insertion loss for differential high-speed signals on each channel while unwanted common-mode signals are attenuated.
Each differential channel incorporates two signal lines that are coupled by integrated coils. Diodes provide protection to downstream components from ESD voltages up to ±15 kV on each signal line.
- One, two and three differential channels common-mode EMI filter with integrated ESD protection
- Superior common-mode suppression over a wide frequency range
- Extremely high symmetry between line pairs
- ESD protection up to ±15 kV contact discharge according to IEC 61000-4-2
- Superior RF performance compared to other integrated filters or discrete filters with external ESD protection
- Industry-standard WLCSP5, 10 and 15 packages for smallest footprint
- Smartphone, cellular and cordless phone
- USB3.1, USB2.0, HDMI2.0, HDMI1.4
- General-purpose EMI and Radio-Frequency Interference (RFI) filter and downstream ESD protection
- Tablet PC and Mobile Internet Device (MID)
- MIPI D-PHY as used in Camera Serial Interface (CSI) and Display Serial Interface (DSI)