Common-mode ElectroMagnetic Interference (EMI) filters with integrated bidirectional ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) protection for one, two and three differential channels. The devices are designed to provide low insertion loss for differential high-speed signals on each channel while unwanted common-mode signals are attenuated.
Each differential channel incorporates two signal lines that are coupled by integrated coils. Diodes provide protection to downstream components from ESD voltages up to ±20 kV on each signal line.
- One, two and three differential channels common-mode EMI filters with integrated ESD protection
- ESD protection up to ±20 kV contact discharge according to IEC 61000-4-2
- Superior common-mode suppression over a wide frequency range
- Superior RF performance compared to other integrated filters or discrete filters with external ESD protection
- Extremely high symmetry between line pairs
- Industry-standard Wafer-Level Chip-Scale Packages: WLCSP5, 10 and 15 for smaller footprint
- Smartphone, cellular and cordless phone
- USB 3.2, USB 2.0, HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4
- General-purpose downstream ESD protection for differential data lines
- Tablet PC and Mobile Internet Device (MID)
- MIPI M-PHY and D-PHY as used in Camera Serial Interface (CSI) and Display Serial Interface (DSI)