Fields of application
The V-CAD 1 was developed by Dr. Heinrich Schneider Messtechnik to ensure precise and fast measurement of two-dimensional geometries. The V-CAD 1 is ideally suited for measuring profiles made of plastic, aluminium, wood, rubber, rubber-metal or metal, as well as for measuring stamped parts of any kind, templates, seals, PCB and many more objects - also in serial production.
The high-resolution optical equipment of all V-CAD devices ensures distortion-free measurement with excellent depth of field over the entire calibrated measuring range. In this way, even workpieces of up to 60 mm in height can be measured.
Outstanding Features of the V-CAD 1
- Unsurpassed measuring speed: the acquisition and analysis of measurement data only takes a few seconds Two-dimensional geometries are fully captured in one image window
- Monochrome ultra-high definition CCD camera ensures resolutions in the µm range
Special features of the V-CAD series
- Large fields of view
- No axis movement -no wear and tear
- Ultra-high resolution camera with high-precision telecentric lenses
- Distortion-free calibrated measurement range
- LED incident light source optionally available
Measurement and analysis software SAPHIR QD
This valuable software tool enables measurement not only of individual parts, but also of several identical parts (MMi=multiple measurement identical) and several different parts (MMd=multiple measurement different) in one operation. Measurement with SAPHIR QD is easy: Once the work piece has been placed on the glass plate within the coverage area, all work pieces are automatically recognized and measured with unparallelled accuracy and precision - no tedious manual alignment is required! The software also offers tabular and graphical reporting functions along with a feature enabling reports to be displayed as overlays on the pertinent live images, complete with -good/bad- color coding.