The RX - 2 Stereo Microscope is an EXTRA WIDE FIELD STEREO MICROSCOPE WITH UNUSUALLY LONG FOCAL LENGTHS AND GREAT DEPTH OF FIELD. The image
is crisp and sharp with unexcelled natural light gathering capabilities.
The eight way adjustable pillar stand allows for many combinations of vertical and horizontal or even angular adjustments that combine both planes. Full rotation of 360 Degrees is possible on all adjustments with no limitations.
The uses are unlimited for assembly, burring, inspection, research and electronic circuit board soldering. Its extra large field of view and great depth of field allow it to be used as a magnified viewing device for miniature machine work. It can also be incorporated into the optical system of an electron microscope as a viewer.
Advantages of the RX - 2 Stereo Microscope:
- Pillar Stand: Aluminum base, plate 5.750" diameter, .750" thick cast base plate with .500" diameter post 7.500" long. Extra accessory rods of 5.50" and 2.50" are available.
- Body: Rack and Pinion focusing arrangement with adjustment up to 11" Vertically by combining the 2 long rods or 9" Horizontally, from Vertical Post by combining one short and one long rod.
- Binocular Tube: Diopter adjustment and variable adjustment for interpupillary adjustment. Diopter adjustment + or - 2 Diopter.
- Eyepieces: Extra Wide Field 10X is standard with the unit. 20X can be purchased as an extra option. 10X and 20X Cross Hair Eyepieces available as an extra option.
- Objectives: 1X is standard and built directly into the unit. Optional objectives .5X, 1.5X and 2X can be purchased separately.
- Magnification: Six different magnifications are possible with the purchase of 1 extra set of eyepeices and additional objectives.
- Image: Right side up and optically correct.
- Lenses: Hard coated with color correction.
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.