The Phenom Pro desktop SEM is one of the most advanced imaging models in the Phenom series. With its long-life high-brightness CeB6 electron source, the Phenom Pro creates state-of-the-art images with a minimum of user maintenance intervention. The backscattered-electron detector (BSED) and detection chain are optimized to work together and give results with unmatched signal-to-noise images on a large variety of samples.
The Phenom Pro can be upgraded with a Pro Suite system. The Pro Suite system offers a variety of software applications that will automate data collection and image interpretation. Some examples are Fibermetric - automated measurements and classification of fiber and filter samples, 3D Roughness Reconstruction, and Automated Image Mapping - an automated way of collecting high-resolution overview images.
A large variety of sample holders is available for facilitating the fast loading of any sample into the Phenom. From long axial-shaped samples to moist biomaterials, there is always a suitable container for the sample that needs to be analyzed.
The Phenom Pro is a complete and ready-to-go system. The imaging unit, the 19' monitor, rotary knob, power supply, pre-vacuum pump and standard sample holder are included. Unpack, install and it's ready for action without the need for a PC, laptop or other peripherals.
- Magnification range 20 - 100,000x
- Long-lifetime high-brightness source (CeB6)
- 5 kV and 10 kV acceleration voltages for outstanding high-resolution SEM images
- NEW: new customer functionality which gives the user the possibility to set the voltage anywhere between 4.8kV and 10 kV
- Sample loading in less than 30 seconds
- Full color navigation camera 20 – 120x magnification
- Ready to run all Pro Suite software applications
- Very low energy consumption