As an entirely new advanced imaging tool for bioscience research and industrial inspection fields, the NeoScope benchtop SEM extends your vision by combining the familiarity of a digital camera with the high resolution and depth of field of a powerful SEM. Born from the combined expertise of Nikon Instruments and JEOL, the NeoScope SEM’s advanced features are complemented by simplicity and affordability.
The new JCM-6000 "NeoScopeTM," is a touch panel controlled, multi functional desktop scanning microscope that answers the increasingly diversified needs among users worldwide.
Intuitive touch panel operation with new GUI
- Well focused 3D morphological observation
- Backscattered electron imaging for compositional distribution
- Metrology supported
- Imaging of tilted, rotated samples (Optional)
Compact, light, and energy saving
- Compact body equal to an optical microscope
- Base unit: 330mm (W) x 490mm (D) x 430mm (H); 50 kg
- Utility: Single phase 100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 700 to 960 VA