The Eclipse MA200 is an inverted materials microscope with an innovative design that has been optimized for digital imaging and ergonomic efficiency. The MA200 uses integrated intelligence to automatically combine captured images with data on their observation settings for more comprehensive documentation. Additionally, its new and unique box design allows easy access to the sample on the stage and nosepiece, while making the footprint size one third of the conventional model.
The compact design employs internal turrets that keep dust off the illumination filters, maintaining bright uniform illumination. Also, the power supply is built-in to save space.
- Steady box-type main body
- Out-and-out front-operation
- High sample visibility
- Turret-type filter system
- A / P synchronized mechanism
- Aperture diaphragms synchronized with B / D changeover
- Flare prevention mechanism
- Low power-consumption, but brightness is higher than that of 12V-100W.
- Dustproof & antistatic body