Nikon Eclipse L300N/L300ND FPD / Wafer Inspection microscopes incorporate Nikon’s renowned CFI60 infinity optics, offering the world’s highest level of optical performance. The enhanced epi-fluorescence function, which enables 365nm UV excitation, is optimal for the inspection of semiconductor resist residues on 300mm wafers and organic electroluminescence displays.
The L300N/L300ND features powerful epi-fluorescence observation capabilities, widening the inspection range-- including 365 nm excitation. Diascopic illumination and various observation methods such as brightfield, darkfield, simple polarizing, and DIC are also possible. This observation versatility is highly beneficial in inspection of semiconductor resist residues and organic electroluminescence displays.
Motorized Mercury Fiber Illuminator
- The Nikon Intensilight motorized mercury precentered fiber illuminator provides superior epi-fluorescence observation.
- Lamp centering and focus adjustment are not necessary, even after lamp replacement.
- The light source can be placed away from the microscope, reducing heat near the microscope and preventing defocusing.
- Variable light intensity and shutter control provide excellent flexibility.
- The lamp has an average lifespan of 2000 hours.