The MCL-NSOM is a fully operational near field scanning optical microscope. It has been built on Mad City Labs versatile RM21™ inverted optical microscope which allows users to convert between NSOM, SPM, and fluorescence optical microscopy techniques.
The MCL-NSOM builds on our successful resonant probe SPM and incorporates common elements such as the MadPLL® phase lock loop controller. The NSOM also exploits our expertise in precision motion control by including six axes of motorized positioning, for the sample and NSOM probe, and three axes of closed loop piezo nanopositioning to provide exceptional position resolution and accuracy.
- Complete inverted optical microscope
- Six axes of motorized control
- Closed loop XYZ piezo nanopositioning system
- Independent automation for fiber alignment to optical axis
- Alignment camera and detection APD included
- Software included