The BRINtronic series of stand alone automatic Brinell microscopes includes:
-BRINtronic–LT fully automatic portable Brinell microscope includes laptop PC supplied in a tough industrial quality case, (available without laptop computer as the BRINtronic-LTx)
-BRINtronic-PC fully automatic desktop Brinell microscope, available with a range of accessories including IP65 ruggedised industrial cabinet and IP 65 industrial membrane keyboard.
-BRINtronic-MD fully automatic Brinell microscope kit for use with customers own PC/Laptop, (also available is the BRINtronic-MDb which includes a re-chargeable battery to make it suitable for portable use)
The BRINtronic fully automatic Brinell microscope series include the following features:
- Calibrated according to clauses 4.4.2 of ISO 6506-2 and 15.1.3 of ASTM E10.
- Directly traceable and comparable to National standards
- Measures indentations in the authentic optical manner and is UKAS certified to ISO 6506 and ASTM E10
- Fully automatic - no measurement by the operator and no operator influence on the results
- Fast - displays test results in HBW and mm in tenths of a second
- For use on normal industrial hand prepared surfaces as well as mirror finish reference blocks, no special preparation required
- Suitable for both shop floor and laboratory use, and ideal for settling disputes
- A modular construction allows the user to replace components on site with simple changeover of all components, even a new laptop can be fitted on site and a special securing foam supplied (BRINtronic-LT)
- Heavy duty 4.6M armoured cable (longer available upon request), steel bodied microscope unit with push button trigger and military style connectors, free standard software upgrades.
- The microscope unit features internal logic to ensure that the correct calibration data is used for every test regardless of the microscope unit used (where more than one is available)
- Results provided in HBW and mm, and available to 2 decimal places (HBW) and 4 decimal places (mm)
- Measures indentations made with 2.5 mm, 5 mm or 10 mm indenters (depending on microscope unit).
The BRINtronic software offers:
- Print out batch summary (batch size, batch mean, standard deviation, no. of high and low rejects), with or without individual test results
- User customisable to allow bespoke configuration including conversions, multiple data destinations, alternative data save formats, networking facilities, etc.
- User interface in a wide variety of languages including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, as well as European script
- Information parameters can be user defined including annotation of individual test results