The ZeGage Plus optical profiler expands on the capabilities of the ZeGage profiler with higher precision, faster measurement speed, and an increased range of measurable surfaces – while preserving its ease of use, vibration insensitivity, and small footprint.
The ZeGage Plus profiler can measure a wider variety of surfaces – ranging from very rough to super smooth, with sub-nanometer precision, independent of field of view. Surface finishes may include ground, honed, lapped, polished, and super-polished on materials such as glass, ceramic, and metal.
For high-speed form measurements, the ZeGage Plus scans up to twice as fast as the ZeGage, providing faster time-to-data and increased throughput for production metrology.
As with the ZeGage profiler, the interactive control software, Mx™, provides easy and detailed visualization to help you control your process. Read more to see how the power, versatility, and value of the ZeGage Plus profiler can benefit you.
- Proprietary non-contact measurement technology has low sensitivity to vibration effects, eliminating the need for vibration isolation platforms in most applications.
- Quantitative surface metrology with sub-nanometer precision provides superior gage capability.
- Correlates to 2D and 3D standards, and complies with ISO 25178 surface roughness parameters.
- High-resolution 1 million pixel image sensor provides fast areal measurements in seconds, for excellent surface detail and visualization.
- Integrated autofocus and focus aid simplify part setup and minimize operator variability.
- Fully-automated measurement sequences and field stitching enable high resolution inspection of large areas. (Requires optional motorized part stage.)
Productivity and Value
- Measures a wide variety of surface materials and finishes, from rough to super smooth, including steep slopes and large steps
- 2D and 3D profiling of surface texture, form, step-height and more.
- Non-contact metrology technique prevents part damage.
- Selectable magnification and field-of-view with numerous imaging and system options.
- Included Mx software provides comprehensive tools for surface data visualization, analysis and reporting.
- Area-based measurement is insensitive to part lay.
- Cost-effective price-to-performance ratio compares favorably to alternative systems, including mechanical contact stylus profilers.
- Compact, vibration-tolerant SureScan™ technology for easy integration anywhere in your facility.
- Non-contact method means no consumable replacement costs to worry about.
- Simplified operation results in low training and service costs.
- High-output, long-life LED light source for years of trouble-free operation.
- Measurements require no consumables.
- More than 20X better surface topography repeatability over standard ZeGage.
- Up to 2X faster vertical scan rate over standard ZeGage.
- Measures virtually all surfaces from rough to super-smooth.
- Vibration-resistant, for production floor metrology and process control.