Featuring the state-of-the-art MultiVariable transmitter. The 3095FB and 3095FC use MODBUS communication protocol to deliver unmatched performance of process variable measurements, mass flow, and data logging. Industry leading performance with ±0.05% DP reading accuracy Enabled by superior sensor technology and engineered for optimal flow performance, the 3095FB delivers unprecedented reference accuracy with up to 100:1 rangeability. Superior performance results in increased measurement accuracy. Ten year stability of 0.25% Through aggressive testing, the 3095FB has proven its ability to maintain unprecedented performance under the most demanding conditions. Superior transmitter stability decreases calibration frequency for reduced maintenance and operation costs. Unprecedented reliability backed by a limited 12-year warranty Further enhance installation practices with the most reliable platform supported by a 12-year warranty. Four outputs from one device The advanced MultiVariable device measures three process variables simultaneously with optional calculated mass flow and advanced data logging capabilities. One device installation means reduced process penetrations, reduced inventory, and reduced installations costs.
- Accurately measures differential pressure, absolute, or gage pressure, and process temperature
- Interfaces directly with RTU's or flow computers using the Modbus RTU communications protocol
- RS-485 configurable from 1200–9600 baud
- Capable of multidropping up to 32 transmitters on the same RS-485 bus
THE PROVEN LEADER IN MULTIVARIABLE MEASUREMENT.
- Industry leading performance with ±0.05% DP reading accuracy
- Ten year stability under actual process conditions
- Unprecedented reliability backed by a limited 12-year warranty
- Four outputs from one device including Mass Flow and advanced data logging
- Easy integration with MODBUS communication
- Coplanar. platform enables DP Flowmeters