Tripp Lite's SU20K3/3 20kVA SmartOnline 3-Phase Intelligent, True On-Line UPS System has been redesigned to save valuable space and simplify runtime scalability. Power and battery components are combined into a single, small-footprint module (the smallest in its class). A robust internal battery runtime capability can be easily extended by installing additional optional internal battery packs through the convenient front panel access door.
The SU20K3/3 provides mission-critical equipment with the highest level of power protection available. Large capacity 20,000VA/16,000 watt UPS continually converts incoming AC power into filtered DC power, and then resynthesizes it back into AC power with a pure sine wave. Perfectly regulated, continuous sine wave output with zero transfer time offers compatibility with all equipment types. IGBT inverter technology produces output power with <3% THD (total harmonic distortion), allowing connected equipment to perform at its peak. A 3:1 crest factor safely supports a variety of equipment, even those with wildly-fluctuating power demands. Extremely efficient operation saves money by lowering electricity consumption. Hardwire input and output connections. SU20K3/3 features 120/208V AC, 3-phase, 4-wire (plus ground), wye input and output. It also features a wide input voltage correction range: 96-144/166-250V AC. Frequency is 50 or 60 Hz (auto-selectable). SU20K3/3 includes internal power and battery components in a single small-footprint tower module. Battery support can be extended with additional internal battery packs. A manual bypass switch as well as an automatic bypass function ensure 100% availability of connected equipment by safely passing through AC power when the UPS requires maintenance. Three built-in communication ports (RS-232, contact closure and AS-400) work with PowerAlert Software, available via free download, to simultaneously provide shutdown commands and reporting on multiple servers without the need for costly accessories. An accessory slot accepts an optional internal network management card. A Battery Start Switch allows cold restart of UPS during a prolonged blackout to utilize its batteries for periodic system access or data retrieval. An Emergency Power Off button turns UPS output OFF and disables Bypass output. Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface supports remote emergency shutdown in large facilities. Front panel combination LCD/LED display alerts users to a variety of UPS operational modes and conditions. A start-up service program is recommended to enhance the reliability of the installation.
- Saves valuable space: power and battery components combined into a single small-footprint module
- Simplifies runtime scalability: convenient front panel battery access for expandable runtime with additional internal battery packs
- True on-line, double conversion UPS with IGBT technology provides pure, sine wave AC output at all times
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time
- Removes harmonic distortion, electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard-to-solve power problems
- 20,000VA / 16,000 watt power capacity with 3-phase, hardwire 120/208V AC input/output connections
- Features a wide input voltage correction range: 96 - 144 / 166 - 250V AC
- Included internal batteries provide 13 minutes runtime at half load (8,000 watts) and 5 minutes runtime at full load (16,000 watts)
- 3:1 crest factor safely supports a variety of equipment, even those with wildly-fluctuating power demands
- Extend runtime by installing optional internal battery packs (model # SURBC2030) through the front panel access door. SU20K3/3 includes 2 internal battery packs and accepts 2 additional internal battery packs. A standalone battery module compartment with a 4 battery pack capacity and daisy-chain capability (model # SUBF2030) is available to further extend runtime.
- 3 communication ports (RS-232, contact closure and AS-400)
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Manual bypass switch as well as an automatic bypass function ensures 100% availability of connected equipment by safely passing through AC power when the UPS system requires maintenance
- Battery Start Switch allows cold restart of UPS during a prolonged blackout to utilize its batteries for periodic system access or data retrieval
- Emergency Power Off button turns UPS output OFF and disables Bypass output
- Start-up service program is recommended to enhance the reliability of the installation
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface supports remote emergency shutdown in large facilities
- Combination LED/LCD display