This turnkey, standalone seven-spindle automated assembly station assembles four different styles of parts and has an inverted, three-spindle, a two-spindle VPD 4.2 Power Driver and two individual screw drive modules mounted on a Visumatic Power Slide.
All spindles have independent suspension and can drive screws individually, or together. A complete automated system includes fixturing mechanism, touch-screen graphic operator interface panel and PLC controls designed and built in house by Visumatic.
- Fixturing mechanism
- Touch-screen graphic operator interface panel
- PLC controls
The Visumatic Advant-edge
- Designed for customer-specific assembly requirements
- Visumatic designs each nosepiece to fit your specific part and your application
- Reliable, long duty-cycle components
- Customer choice of
- Extruded aluminum
- Powder-coated tubular steel painted to spec.
- Our assembly engineers exhaustively tests every system
Visumatic systems are designed for your part, with the right choice of:
- Driver Motor: Pneumatic, AC or DC Electric Torque Control
- Nosepiece: Jaw, Finder-Jaw, Mini, or Nut-Jaw
- Escapement: Standard, Nut, Siamese, Cam, or Finger