The VCM-3X.2 collaborative robot fastening system is a complete feed and drive package for use by machine builders. Includes an automatic feeder, programmable drive system, skeleton robot program, and end effector for direct mounting to a collaborative robot wrist. The light weight end of arm tooling (EOAT) allows maximum robot movement speed without sacrificing collaborative safeguards, having an average payload mass of 2.25 kg. Most applications will not require traditional safety hardware like light curtains or mechanical guarding making payback time faster.
- Compact End Effector:
- easy teach positioning for faster set up
- close center of mass minimizes cantilever effect
- clears part surface obstacles with less motion
- mitigates inertia effect on robot sensors
- direct faceplate mount for simple install
The Visumatic Advant-edge
The cobot module comes complete with Visumatic's field-proven power bit advance, bit position sensors, and a fastener delivery confirmation sensor ensuring a repeatable joining operation.
- Built-In Signaling Includes:
- OK to move robot
- Remote Screw Feed
- Torque Good/Bad
- Cycle Start
- Fastener Delivered
The Visumatic cobot system has pre-programmed fault recovery logic to automatically continue screwdriving after a force safety stop. This occurs without operator intervention, maintaining process efficiency.
- Collaborative Robot Screwdriving packages are designed for your part, with the right choice of:
- Nosepiece: Jaw, Finder-Jaw, Mini, or Nut-Jaw
- Visumatic Feeder System
- Feeder Escapement: Standard Screw, Nut,
Cam, or Finger