Tripp Lite's DB25 Parallel Dataline Surge Suppressors reduce blown interface connections, garbled transmissions, system lock-ups and hard equipment failure by safely shunting dataline surges to ground. The DB25-PAR offers dataline surge suppression for many DB25 parallel ports. Protects pins 1-25 and D shell chassis for protection of parallel DB25 ports.
- Protects 25 pin parallel ports using DB25 connections
- Protects pins 1-25 and D shell chassis for protection of parallel applications
- User configurable for use with male or female captive DB25 port
- Convenient DB25 input and output connects directly to the protected port, obtaining a ground outlet from the computer chassis
- Offers protection on all 25 data lines, plus D shell chassis
- Surge suppression utilizing high speed avalanche diodes divert excess energies on the network to ground