Tripp Lite's Network RS-232 Surge Suppressor reduce blown interface cards, garbled transmissions, system lock-ups and hard equipment failure by safely shunting dataline surges to ground.Tripp Lite's RS-232 network surge suppressor offers convenient RJ45 input and output connections with included 5 inch ethernet patch cable allowing convenient in-line placement at the protected device network connection.
- DRS232 protects network devices with RS232 ports running on unshielded twisted pair lines
- Convenient RJ45 input and output connections make for simple installation (RJ45 input/output connections, pins 1-8, 18V clamping)
- 5 inch ethernet patch cable enables ideal protection placed as close as possible to the point of use
- Surge suppression utilizing high speed avalanche diodes divert excess energies on the network to ground
- 6 inch heavy gauge grounding lead connects to designated grounding lugs on protected equipment