The 66202 is a Power Meter from Chroma. A power analyzer, or power quality analyzer, can take accurate measurements of direct current (DC), alternating current (AC), voltages, phase rotations, and power in many different types of electronic equipment. Power analyzers are for monitoring any device that consumes, transforms, or generates electricity.
- Voltage Range: 150/300/500 Vrms
- Current Range: 0.01/0.1/0.4/2 Arms 0.2/2/8/20 Arms
- Frequency Range : DC, 15 Hz~10 kHz
- Embedded high speed DSP, 16 bits Analog/Digital converters
- 10 mA minimum current range & 1mW power resolution
- Meets ENERGY STAR / IEC 62301 measurement requirements
- Accumulated energy methods for unstable power measurement
- User-define criteria provides automatic PASS/FAIL indications
- Half rack width and 2U height, suitable for system integration
- Dual current shunt design provides high accuracy over a wide current range (Model 66202)
- THD and user-specify order distortion measurement (Model 66202)
- Inrush current and energy measurement (Model 66202)
- Interface options : USB or USB+GPIB
- Voltage/ Current harmonics measurement up to 50 orders
- Average Mode and Intergration Mode for Power Mesasurement
- THD Measurement, and User Define Orders Distortion
- Inrush Current Measurement
- Low-Pass Fliter
- User Define Criteria for GO/NG Test
- 66200 Soft Panel and Power Efficienct Test Soft Panel
Chroma's new series 66200 Digital Power Meter is designed for single-phase measurements of AC power signals and related parameters common to most electronic products. Instead of traditional analog measurement circuits the 66200 uses state-of-the-art DSP digitizing technology. The internal 16 bits analog/ digital converters with sampling rates of up to 240 kHz provide both high speed and high accuracy measurements which is unprecedented within the industry for this class of power meters current on the market.
The instruments include a four part display with 7-segment LED front panel readouts. Users can easily select desired parameters and readouts at a touch of a button. Instruments also include optional remote control using USB or GPIB interfaces via rear panel connections. The 66200 is packaged in a 2U high, half rack enclosure suitable for benchtop or system integration.