The WT210 is a wattmeter from Yokogawa. A Wattmeter is an instrument for measuring the electric power (or the supply rate of electrical energy) in watts of any given circuit. Electromagnetic wattmeters are used for measurement of utility frequency and audio frequency power; other types are required for radio frequency measurements.
- Maximum input with assured accuracy: 26 A
- Frequency range: DC, 0.5 Hz to 100 kHz
- Basic Accuracy: 0.1%
- High-speed data update (as fast as 10 readings per second)
- 5 m A range for very low current measurements
- Line filter function
- Large-current measurement capability using external sensor input
- Easily Acquire and Manage Power Measurement Data from Your PC
- Compact design (half-rack size)
The Yokogawa Electric WT210 is a single-phase portable power meter with a fundamental accuracy of 0.2% and a wide-bandwidth. It can measure AC and DC signals from 0.5 Hz to 100 kHz (measures up to 20AAC). Its wide range of functions let you handle all your measurement applications from low-frequency equipment to high frequency inverters using a single power meter. The Yokogawa Electric WT210 has a high-speed data acquisition rate and can measure up to the 50th order of harmonics and capture transients, all this in a compact design.