The 66204 is a Power Meter from Chroma. A power analyzer, or power quality analyzer, can take accurate measurements of direct current (DC), alternating current (AC), voltages, phase rotations, and power in many different types of electronic equipment. Power analyzers are for monitoring any device that consumes, transforms, or generates electricity.
- Voltage Range : 15/30/60/150/300/600 Vrms
- Current Range : 0.005/0.02/0.05/0.2/0.5/2/5/20 Arms
- Frequency Range : DC, 15 Hz – 10 kHz
- Embedded high speed DSP, 16 bits Analog/Digital converters
- Half rack size, 4 input modules design (66204)
- Supports different wiring configuration power measurement:
- Supports external shunt and CT for higher current measurement
- 5 mA minimum current range & 0.1mW power resolution
- Meets ENERGY STAR / IEC 62301 /ErP measurement requirements
- Accumulated energy methods for unstable power measurement
- User-define criteria provides automatic PASS/FAIL indications
- Dual current shunt design provides high accuracy over a wide range
- THD and user-specify order distortion measurement
- Inrush current and energy measurement
- Voltage/ Current harmonics measurement up to 50 orders
- Average Mode and Intergration Mode for Power Mesasurement
- THD Measurement, and User Define Orders Distortion
- Inrush Current Measurement
- Low-Pass Fliter
- User Define Criteria for GO/NG Test
- 66200 Soft Panel and Power Efficienct Test Soft Panel
Chroma's Digital Power Meters are designed for both single-phase and multiple phase measurements of AC power signals and related parameters common to most electronic products. Instead of traditional analog measurement circuits the 66200 Digital Power Meter uses state-of-the-art DSP digitizing technology. The internal 16 bits analog/digital converters with sampling rates of up to 200 kHz provide both high speed and high accuracy measurements which is unprecedented within the industry for this class of power meters current on the market.
Chroma 66203/66204 Power Meters are designed for multiple phase power measurement applications. The wiring mode function allows the user to take accurate power measurements for various wiring modes (see figure below) as well as providing accurate standard power measurements common for most electrical devices.