The 4200 is a wattmeter from Boonton. A Wattmeter is an instrument for measuring the electric power (or the supply rate of electrical energy) in watts of any given circuit. Electromagnetic wattmeters are used for measurement of utility frequency and audio frequency power; other types are required for radio frequency measurements.
- Frequency Range, 100 kHz to 100 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Power Range 0.1 nW (-70 dBm) to 5 W (+37 dBm) sensor dependent
- Dual Sensor Simultaneous Power Measurements (optional) v
- 20 Measurements per Second
- Stored Calibration Data for up to 8 Sensors