Bacharach's newest hand held refrigerant leak detector designed specifically for technicians looking for an easy to use, reliable and inexpensive leak detector that can quickly and accurately mark any leak spot.
The Tru Pointe is designed to be instantly responsive to all refrigerants. It is even accurate when used in environments where high levels of refrigerant vapors are present. No manual sensitivity adjustments are necessary during the inspection process. Simply turn the unit on, and let it mark the spot!.
The Tru Pointe is suitable for HVAC Service Technicians, Refrigerant Service Technicians, Plant Maintenance Departments, Automotive Service Facilities, and Refrigerant & Environmental Chamber Manufactures who are in need of a small, lightweight and rugged instrument that is capable of detecting and then pinpointing small to large refrigerant leaks in tight spaces such as those found in refrigeration units and automobile engine compartments.
- Detects all CFC, HFC, and HCFC refrigerants
- Patented Heated Diode Sensor Technology
- Instantaneous response time
- Innovative sensor replacement design
- Battery-powered with low battery indication
- Long-life, DC brushless fan
- High and low-sensitivity modes
- Automatic zero and background compensation
- Audible & visual leak detection
- Easy to use, one-handed operation
- No user calibration required