Available with integrated tachometers, resolvers and encoders for closed-loop control. Moog offers a complete line of 2.25 to 4 inches diameter permanent magnet motors. Integrated feedback devices (tachometers and encoders) are available for closed-loop control.
We offer a variety of standard sizes. If mechanical modifications are needed custom options are available for your specific application. Our engineering department is prepared to discuss your application to help tailor a permanent magnet motor to fit your needs.
- Long-life, externally replaceable brushes; various grade materials available for high / low voltage applications
- Superior protection provided by totally enclosed, high strength, zinc plated steel housing
- Shaft configuration optional
- Machined aluminum end-cap for precise locating; round or square
- Precision-tapped mounting holes provided to your specifications
- Silicon steel laminations
- Diamond turned commutator for quiet operation and long brush life
- Skewed rotors available for minimal cogging torque
- Rotors are dynamically balanced to ISO G2.5
- Available with standard NEMA mountings
- Polyester resin impregnated insulated windings
- Double-shielded, permanently lubricated ball bearings, ABEC 5 standard; others optional