- Flow Rate Settings: 0.25 GPM to 5.0 GPM
- Port Size: 3/4" NPT
- Primary Construction Material: Polypropylene
- Setting Type: Fixed
The FS-500 offers low cost flow monitoring with a variety of switch actuation points and low pressure drop. All wetted parts are polypropylene or stainless steel, making this switch ideal for a wide range of chemical and temperature requirements. The materials are also NSF or FDA approved for potable water treatment applications including chlorinators, purifiers and heaters. The FS-500 is ideal for equipment cooling including welders, lasers, etc. A J-box version with a 5 amp relay is also available for direct control of higher electrical loads, such as chlorinator pumps.
- Protect Bearings or Gears: oil separators, fuel systems, pumps, compressors, presses
- Electronics or Machinery: heat exchangers, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, induction furnaces, radio transmitters
- Process Systems: water filtration and reverse osmosis, chlorinators, de-icers, sterilizers, evaporators