- Flow Rate Settings: 0.75 GPM to 14.0 GPM
- Port Size: 3/4"
- Primary Construction Material: Bronze
- Setting Type: Adjustable
Provides accurate flow detection in water and oil with 1% repeatability. Flow settings on the adjustable version can be easily changed without disassembly. A shuttle by-pass vane inside the housing is controlled externally using an ordinary flat-blade screwdriver. These switches are ruggedly constructed of non-corrosive materials and resist shock and vibration. Suitable for triggering alarms on interlocking shutdown circuitry when flow rate is improper to protect bearings, gears and cooling systems.
- Protect Bearings or Gears: oil separators, fuel systems, pumps, compressors, presses
- Electronics or Machinery: heat exchangers, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, induction furnaces, radio transmitters
- Process Systems: water filtration and reverse osmosis, chlorinators, de-icers, sterilizers, evaporators