- Flow Rate Settings: Liquids - 50-300 cc/min.; Air/Gases - See Chart at Bottom of Page
- Port Size: 1/4" NPT
- Primary Construction Material: Brass or Stainless Steel
- Setting Type: Fixed
These switches provide accurate detection of excessive or insufficient flow rates in such applications as: protecting against loss of fluid flow in hydraulic systems, assuring proper coolant flow in semiconductor processing equipment, monitoring high pressure lubrication systems, and ensuring proper air flow in water/waste systems.
The FS-926 Series, designed for liquids or gases, features a special low-flow piston. This additional piston allows the detection of fluid flow as low as 50 cc/min. These switches are ideal for applications such as gas sampling, liquid or gas leak detection, or chemical injection.
- Electronic Equipment: Laser Heads, Welders, Power Supplies, High Speed Spindles, X-Ray Tubes, Semiconductor Equipment
- Bearings or Gears: Presses, Rotating Equipment, Conveyors, Machine Tools, Robotics
- Processing & Dispensing Equipment: Water Purifications and Filtering, X-Ray Film Processing, Beverage Dispensing, Chemical Additives, Gas Sampling, Distilling