- Flow Rate Settings: Liquids - Infinite Adjustment between 0.5 GPM and 20.0 GPM; Air/Gases - See chart
- Port Size: 1/2" NPT
- Primary Construction Material: Brass or Stainless Steel
- Setting Type: Adjustable
These externally adjustable switches are ideal for protecting machine tools from coolant flow failure, for protecting bearings from loss of lubricant or to assure proper air flow. They offer an infinite number of flow settings at pressures up to 1000 psig (69 bar), with low pressure drop and precise repeatability.
The adjusting vane is easily field adjustable using an ordinary flat-bladed screwdriver. The adjustment is set-screw-locked for tamper-free operation after field calibration.
- Electronic Equipment: Laser Heads, Welders, Power Supplies, High Speed Spindles, X-Ray Tubes, Semiconductor Equipment
- Bearings or Gears: Presses, Rotating Equipment, Conveyors, Machine Tools, Robotics Processing & Dispensing Equipment: Water Purifications and Filtering, X-Ray Film
- Processing, Beverage Dispensing, Chemical Additives, Gas Sampling, Distilling